Ivy Endowment, Inc. in partnership with Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. - Alpha Mu Omega Chapter, Economic Legacy Committee presents our 2nd Virtual Youth Shark Tank Pitch Competition!
The program is open to grades 8-12 interested in learning how to start their own business.
We are searching for the next successful African American entrepreneurs, inventors, creators, and innovators with the best business and product ideas that the community has to offer.
The students will attend an 8-week virtual workshop series and the top ten will be selected to compete in our Shark Tank Pitch Competition for a chance to win prizes. The Young Entrepreneurs will be mentored throughout the program. Please see details below:
- Student Participation deadline for registration: September 7, 2021
- Registration Link: https://tinyurl.com/IEIAMOSharkTank21
- Orientation: September 18, 2021, 11:00 am via Zoom
- 8 week Virtual Workshop Series: Saturdays, September 18, 2021 - October 23, 2021, 11:00am -1:00pm via Zoom
- Shark Tank Pitch (Video) Due Date: October 24, 2021
- Virtual Youth Shark Tank Pitch Competition: October 30, 2021, 6:30pm
- Participation Goal: 30 High School Students
- Prizes - (1st - $1,000) (2nd - $750) (3rd - $500)
If you know someone who might be interested in participating, please share this link of click here https://tinyurl.com/IEIAMOSharkTank21 to register today. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a mentor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org today!